Welcome to AUSA Migration
We see the need. AUSA Migration is a boutique migration brokerage firm with a unique concept of high-tech and high-touch. High-tech, we utilize the latest technology to operate our business and keep our clients informed about their cases at all time. High-touch, we understand the emotion of our clients when they involve in either just a simple visitor’s visa application, the process of migrating to a new nation or applying for a second citizenship.
We specialize in obtaining permanent visas to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, U.K. and can assist in obtaining economic citizenship to Cyprus, Malta, Comoros, Grenada, Dominica, Bulgaria and Antigua & Barbuda. We welcome all foreign visitors and expatriates to Malaysia by assisting them apply or renew their visas with our business partners. Our director, Mr. Frank Tai has lived and worked in the U.S. for 22 years (1990 – 2012). His personal experience sums up how he understands the emotion of our clients because he has been through the entire process himself. We focus on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Why migrate to a developed country? The answers:
– Have Better Quality of Living
– Higher Income Potential (e.g. minimum wage in Australia is about AUD$ 16 per hour)
– Better Opportunity for Career Advancement
– Enjoy a more Creative and higher Quality Education System
– Have a Better Healthcare & Retirement System for Seniors Citizens
– Children to Learn in a Free or more Affordable, Safer and More Creative Environment
– Live in a More Stable Political Environment and Much More….